Thanks, volunteers, for making it happen.
- The French consul visit us on October, 26, read the article in French.
- www.Lavandarestaurant.comWine Event at Lavanda Restaurant, october 22, 2011.
- The French version of Tasting Week is getting some good coverage in the world of gastronomy, as you can see in the Frommers article below
- It’s time to eat real … The Food Day, October 24, 2011
- foodsummit.standord.eduStanford School of Medicine Food Summit, October 11, 2011. Read description and register!
- Georgeanne BrennanAn award-winning cookbook author and journalist who has won national acclaim for her evocative and lyrical writing about food and gastronomy. Her expertise ranges from farming and agriculture to history and food lore. attached the report on the french School lunch…111012.Report on French School Lunch. E&B-1
- www.legout.comThe French site “La Semaine du Gout” is celebrating its 22nd anniversary this year. The event runs from October 17 to October 27 and is always a huge success.
- Jamie’s Oliver food revolutionWhat’s for lunch in school cafeterias? Tasty meals made with fresh ingredients or processed, unappealing junk? The Food Revolution is asking people to upload and rate photos of school lunches to jump start the conversation about the food that kids get served at school every day.
- Join Hidden Villa For Their Annual Tomato Tasting
Saturday, October 22nd, 2 to 4 pm
Free event for all ages (RSVP required)
Hidden Villa cultivates heirloom tomatoes in a rainbow of colors and a variety of shapes, flavors and textures. Our Agriculture Crew invites you to join in a blind taste test and sampling of a dozen of their best (and most unique) varieties. You might recognize your familiar red tomatoes, but will they win out over the less traditional mellow purple, zingy green or sweet yellow varieties? Join us to cast your vote! Winning tomatoes will have their seeds collected and planted again next season.To attend this event contact the Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or650-949-9702. An RSVP is required for this free event so we can provide enough tomato samples for guests.